Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ms. Balderas Algebra Made Easy!!

Ms. Balderas

Algebra I

XYZ Middle School

Algebra I Made Easy!!


image003.gifFor the students in my classes this year in Algebra I. I've listed several web sites that might help you as we go through the school year and learn Algebra I.


A Hotlist on Algebra Help http://www.kn.att.com/wired/fil/pages/listalgebrar.html//The Internet Resources EdStop 1 Ed Stop 1 - Our classroom access to great curriculum resources Digital Math (Choose your topic!), United Streaming, Hotmath (Homework Support!), and more. Algebra Help Ask Dr. Math - The Middle School Archive - Frequently asked questions and answers for math, and links for tutoring. Purple Math - Lessons: 'How do you really do this stuff?' -- Purplemath's algebra lessons are written with the student in mind.
Algebra: The Good the Bad and the Confusing In addition to using books and magazines to find out about algebra, why not also use the power of the Internet? The links below will get you started. Content by Todd Buford, targanar@yahoo.com http://www.kn.sbc.com/wired/fil/pages/listalgebrato1.html http://www.kn.att.com/wired/fil/pages/listalgebrato1.html////

I will be incorporating technology into the classroom. I've attached the following link that explains why math teachers need to use technology in the classroom.

http://www.u46.k12.il.us/shs/anthonygregory/22098.htm

No comments: